The Inner Circle
The picture below shows me and a group of my closest friends that I've made working at IBM the past 16 months. We're at an "End of Term" party at my apartment and are all just about to down a B-52 that I mixed. Being my first full-fledged bartending experience, I'm sure all my friends were all just being REALLY considerate and saying good things about the drinks. :-) Seriously now, I really do appreciate you all being there (that includes the 20 or so people not in this particular picture too!!) This last party out of the 10+ other ones that I've had over the last 16 months was definitely the one to remember, and I know I definitely enjoyed it the most (or maybe that's because we finally had Vodka... hmmm).
Going back to the picture: (from left to right) Cherie, Paresh, Vivian and Peter. I'm definitely going to remember all the good times, I had hanging out with each one and all of you! You guys are a big reason why I love Toronto so much (even though this IS the home of the Leafs).
Some of the things I'll miss most are the following:
- Shoppi... ahem... I mean lunches on nice sunny days with Paresh, also the only workout partner I've had in my life, who had to deal with me every single day at work and help me with my various PC problems. You're da real man of Genius and I mean it.
- Tennis and Mountain biking with Peter who always knew how to animate a conversation and rescue a potentially boring day into one filled with many good laughs. Cheers to you... true North American hero.
- How we almost always seemed to think along the same lines. Vivian, you are the twin mind I've been looking for (let's start converting others k?). If I ever needed anyone to support my opinions, I know you'd always be there and help me parallelize and complete my thinking process. For me, "IPP" means I'm a Parallel Process.
- Cherie, you were the understanding and helpful friend that everyone wishes to meet. With all the turbulent events in the past year that left me distraught, you were there to help me steady the ship whenever I was in need. You are truly the friend I was fated to meet here indeed.
The Inner Circle @ End of Term Party

3 Comments:
hehe FIRST of all, you stole that picture from ME! :-)
Second, the leafs are better. you know it. now face it ;) hehe
And third, you helped me through SOOOO many turbulent times in my life. The least I could do was try to make it up to you, man.
Btw, drinks good. make more!!! bring them to work! :D
I actually do have a ton of alcohol remaining in my fridge. If you want some Smirnoff ice or Mike's Hard Lemonade just ask me for it. Otherwise, it's probably all going to go to waste since we're not going to be moving it with us.
Hey Xeo-San,
Coincidence i logged on to your Xanga page (I thought i clicked on another user ^o^), and found that you have relocated. Hope you keep blogging, don't get lazy like u did last time k?
Adora ^0^
Post a Comment
<< Home