Jesse
You are definitely one of the most considerate and thoughtful guys I've met period. If it wasn't for the TVT lab seating we were assigned to for four months last year, I would have totally missed out on meeting one of my best buds at IBM. It would have been a far more difficult task if you weren't around helping me out with my continuous barrage of C questions those first months which was followed by another continuous barrage of Perl questions last year. In addition to that, I've gotta thank you for letting my play with your guitar so much and teaching me how to play a couple really cool tunes. I've also gotta thank you for those times you went out rollerblading with me: the beaches and Toronto Island were both great blading locales. It was also a pleasure to share our huge compilation of anime (you seemed to have everything that I didn't have), and I'll never forget watching FMP (you stuck around to the end) and Last Exile with you (yes, I'll be done with that soon). Most importantly, as with Cherie and Paresh, you were always there when I just needed someone to talk to... and that was quite often after that "event" this past spring. So let me sum it up with one big THANKS!
CHEERS!
Jesse with one of my stupidly huge B-52 Shooters

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home