My week of Insomnia
I'm not a happy camper.
I stayed up two entire nights this week, and both times I got to sleep at about 6:30PM.
The first time... I woke up to my alarm clock at 9:30PM, because I had to do work. But I couldn't get out of bed. When I tried to lift my upper body up, my feet popped up. When I tried to roll right, I rolled left. When I tried to free myself of my blanket, I didn't have the coordination to do it. My blanket felt like something that I could never rid myself off. There was no way to get myself out of bed! So I slept until 7:30AM...
Now metaphorically, compare that to my life... and that's how I feel about the events the past week.
Anyway, gonna keep negative blog entries short, not that I get any feedback anyway.

1 Comments:
XEO, GET SLEEP!
Don't make me come over there!
Post a Comment
<< Home