2005 a Year of Change and Hope
This will be one of those transitional years. I'm not sure where I'll be, or what I'll be doing in a couple months, but one thing for certain is that many things will change. I just want to take another moment to thank everyone around me for being such great people. I seriously wouldn't have gotten through my previous (and by far the heaviest) semester so exceedingly well if you guys weren't making me laugh during tense moments, making me take the break that needed when I thought I didn't and for those early morning Earthquakes from my door.
After watching/reading Hikaru no Go, I've oddly become quite addicted to the ancient chinese game of Go (or Wei Kei). It seems as though much of the passion for Go has seeped into my consciousness. Unlike the characters who have the impossible dream of achieving the ultimate hand, I just want to have fun, and no do any work at all and sit around contemplating my next move... uh oh... there's the truth: I've become a slacker once again!
Better get back to work... *runs off*
And for all those who read my blog: "I wish 2005 brings you nothing but happiness, joy and lots of personal growth!"

2 Comments:
Interesting stuff Chris, I really like your outlook on a new year being filled with new opportunities. Here is my contribution...
"When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly." ~ Frank Outlaw
Cheers, Isabel (in Swissland)
Hey Chris,
Just remember that through you're insane work hours, take time for yourself too :) And take care of yourself before i freaking beat you silly!
Have an AMAZING 2005 (as I know you will) and dammit boy, share the wealth! haha
Btw, that's a GREAT quote, Isabel! :)
-C.
Post a Comment
<< Home