Another turning point
Well, it's been another little while since my last post... and a bit has changed since then.
I'm now in Montreal and I'll be here for the next 4 years... Why? Well, out of the heavy mist clouding my future since my last post, McGill Medicine sent me an acceptance letter and so here I am... moving into a downtown pad in Montreal, preparing for the heavy, heavy challenges that will arise beginning mid-August.
Currently, I'm still in the process of moving into this sweet, sweet apartment, and all the moving in the past 3-4 years has gotten me a bit lazy. Unpacking is probably going to take forever :-P

1 Comments:
Heya~~~
I have a final in...2 hrs..browsing thru my xanga and saw ur Xeo site and all of sudden wonder wut u been up to...
good job on the med skool!
U hanging out with Jon? He's back to Mrl and gonna start working soon ....
cheers & ttyl~~~
Post a Comment
<< Home